Millard South High School Mission Statement, Objectives and Strategies
In the rich tradition of excellence and community at Millard South High School, we guarantee
eachstudent develops and demonstrates personal, social, and academic excellence
through world-class opportunitiesand expectations.
• All students will meet or exceed district and state standards; the achievement gapbetween subgroups will decrease annually; and overall performance on district and state assessments will increase annually.
• Each student will set and achieve challenging educational and career goals tailored to his/her abilities, interests and aspirations.
• The percentage of students participating in and performing at high levels on measures ofnational and/or international educational excellence will increase annually.
• All students will develop and consistently demonstrate character traits and positive behaviors necessary for personal excellence and responsible citizenship.
• The level of student involvement and enthusiasm for school will increase annually.
1. We will develop and implement plans for all stakeholders to understand and be actively engaged in district and building initiatives.
2. We will develop and implement plans to increase student achievement for all students.
3. We will develop and implement plans for a comprehensive high school that is recognized